Wednesday 1 August 2007

Post from Mariya ;)

Hello!
This is maybe one of my last posts from Queenswood, because tomorrow we are on excursion and Friday is my last day here. I really want to go home to see all my Bulgarian friends, because I miss them a looooot. The second thing is that the weather here is cold and when I go to Varna I will go directly to the beach. I am very fond of hot weather. On the other hand I am sad to leave, because I will also leave a lot of good friends here. And maybe I will not see them again. But the people here were the best part of my residence at Queenswood.
I don`t know if my stay here helped me to learn English, but now I find it easier to speak than when I arrived the first day.
I spent wonderful time here and I hope that I will cultivate my contacts with the people that I met here.



I hope that I will have time to write another blog on Friday,but I`m not sure ! See U!

No comments: